Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation

Today was Lee's Preschool graduation. Nothing too big but still fun none the less. Here are a few pictures. He was so excited to be there with his buddies and to be graduating. I was kinda excited for him, cause it means he gets to be a Kindergartener...he's moving up in his little world.

This is where the kids will sit.Lee telling everyone what he wants to be while he's up getting his diploma. He wants to be a firefighter...A lot of the little girls wanted to be cowgirls and dentist. Most of the boys wanted to be firefighters, policemen, and cowboys. Lee's friend Will, I love this kid, he's got the BEST imagination and I hope he never loses it, he told everyone he wanted to be Robin...Batman's sidekick! I LOVE it! Kids are so fun!So they gave parents a 'Kodak' moment before they excused the kids to go downstairs for a little party of juice and cookies. So I go up there and this is what Lee's giving me...he is a clown and he walks to the beat of a different drum this kid. I finally got him to give me a half way decent smile...and it's not half bad. Usually I get those horrid smiles every kid does at some point or another...you know the ones where they are trying too hard...eyes squinted and creepy/goofy smile...I loved this moment. They were getting ready for bed and they wanted to sleep in their underwear and I told them it's not quite that warm yet but they were more than welcome to wear shorts for their pj's. So Ian shared his pj's with this brothers. It was so cute. And Dru...Dru couldn't hardly contain himself. He LOVES his big brother Ian and for Ian to share his pj's with Dru....what a day! Those boxers were so big on him and he was constantly pulling them up but to take them off...didn't even try that! Dru truly does not know he's little, he thinks he's big like his brothers.
This video is of Lee singing his favorite song of all time...I'm in the Lord's Army...he sings it ALL the time and he just loves it. Enjoy!!! Oh by the way Lee is WAY in the back and kinda hard to see at times. He's wearing a light blue striped shirt. Don't get too sick watching the video...sometimes it's gets a little wobbly.

Frank has his surgery tomorrow and the boys are off with their grandparents to go camping. I'm OK with Ian and Lee going...I'm a little leery of Dru going...he's so little but keeping him home would just devastate him. I know he'll be fine it's me...he's still so little...but he's too aware of what's going on and if we told him he couldn't go with grandma and grandpa camping...I'm not sure he'd like me very much. So he goes....I'll miss him and Ian and Lee...they will be gone for so long with out me...4 nights and 5 days with out me...I hope they remember me :)

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy graduates tonight. HOW EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting!! I just love watching little kids when they are up front of people. It's funny to me. Hope Jimmy's night is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...