Monday, May 11, 2009

What's in a day?

Not too much going today. Frank came home early and we just putzed around for the day. He was able to take Ian to the bus stop so I didn't have to...I even got a really long nap! That was WONDERFUL! Eli went down for a nap this morning at like 9 and we didn't get up until 11:30...DIVINE!!

Then we went to a store and looked around for a GPS system and/or a portable DVD player. We are looking around for when/if we go on our trip. We found one and just aren't sure if it was a good deal so we didn't buy it. I think it was a good deal my only hang up was what if something breaks there is now warranty...it's one of those stores that sells stuff that got all dinged up. It, the portable DVD player, was only $70...but it's a brand I am not familiar with...I just know us. We'd buy it and it would break the same day and then we'd be out a lot of money.

So after that we left and got some lunch and then came home and watched Mrs. Doubtfire. I love Robin Williams and that movie is just hysterical. But Lee nor Dru were not enjoying the movie as much as I thought...so I'm going to wait and watch it with Ian...he'll properly appreciate it. I can count on Ian.

I feel quite accomplished, I also started laundry and folded it...twas a sight to see. I also gave all 3 of the boys hair cuts...I think I'm starting to enjoy doing that. Outside of saving myself about $40 a month, I think I give a darn good buzz. And if we are being honest...I do love rubbing my boys' head after I buzz their hair that short...it's almost addicting. Every time they walk by my hand constantly is giving their head a rub, sometimes I don't even notice myself doing it. I'm not sure they enjoy it, I think they more or less put up with me. I think after giving birth to them it's the least they can do right? I thought so to.

Tomorrow is a big day for Dru and Frank. Dru gets to have a special day with Dad. And he is so excited! He's constantly talking to Frank about what they are going to do. They are going to see Elmo, mom is going to stay home with his brothers, AND they are taking daddy's white truck. At this point, cause he doesn't know what to expect for the Elmo bit, he's more excited about taking daddy's white truck than anything else. All the fellas like the truck...I used to have a white truck...then Frank took it and got another car. He was such a whiner about my truck..big baby! But I know they will have so much fun, I'm so excited for them...I'm making Frank take the camera...he had better take pictures! I'll threaten him with in an inch of his life (I'll let you know how that works out for me).

Anyway, that was my day. I hope to be able to accomplish more tomorrow...possibly do some planting of things in some of my planters...gotta do something with the fish my boys caught with their Uncle Carmen. Take care and have a good Tuesday people!

1 comment:

  1. Liam think's Papa's white truck is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...