Friday, May 22, 2009

A LONG Weekend

I MISS MY BABIES!!!...this is the longest they have been away from me and I miss them! I know they are having fun over there. I get phone calls from Dru and Ian letting me know how much fun they are having, but my Lee will NOT get on the phone with me and he's going to make me cry that boy! All I want to do is tell him that I love him. He wouldn't get on the phone even for that so I had to tell him over the speaker phone. Then they had to get him to tell me that he loved me too. EVERYTHING in me wants to go and get my boys, but the other part of me is really enjoying the house being still and quiet...for the most part (there's still Eli). I feel so guilty! I hate a Mother's Guilt...you all know what I'm talking about. Okay, enough about that or I'm going to feel very sad. He better talk to me tomorrow!!! (like I can do anything about it...he might not go again if he keeps doing that, it's almost too much to bear).

Frank is doing well, still recouping and taking it easy. He was told to not lift anything heavier than the remote and I think he has decided to do just that to the fullest extent. I say that with humor! I'm glad he's listening to the discharge orders...for now. I haven' t had to fight him too much on the orders. And I really think 5 days with out children is good for him, I think he's more willing and able to do just that, rest that is. Which I can understand. Thankfully he's been talked out of going to Wenatchee to meet up with the family for the day, he had lofty ideals that one. But with me and the Dr. telling him that's not a good idea, he's consented.

Well it's late and Eli is sleeping in the crib again so I might get into my bed with out the babe..even if it's for a few minutes...more would be nice but I'll take what I can get. Tomorrow I'm going to set up the jumparoo my good friend lent my babe. He is going to have so much fun. I am sad, it's time to give up the swing. That kid can sit up in the swing now...he's dangerous that one! OK, enough off I go!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Lee, he thinks he's in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he does too and he's not. The situation has been taken care of!! I just want to hear my boys voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee......... Thanks for coming! Jump away Eli!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...