Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sick

Sadly my little red phone is TERRIBLY sick. It is ill from drinking too much toilet water for way too long. It's very sad. Would you like to know how my phone happen to drink too much toilet water? Well here it goes...it was the culmination of many things to make it to the Perfect Storm.

So here it goes. I needed to take a shower before my dentist appointment so I hopped in the shower while Lee 'helped' with Eli. Anyway, before all that I have a medicine cabinet above my toilet and it's got a cupboard and some cubby holes below the cupboards. Any who, I put my phone in there and hopped in the shower (well not really hopped cause we all know I could hurt myself). Well while I was showering the alarm I have to pick up Ian went off (don't worry Frank was there to pick up Ian). Well I have it on vibrate and it started going off and vibrating...so the phone vibrated its self right out of the cubby hole. Before the phone went off Dru had come in to use the toilet and sure enough being the typical boy/man (they learn this SO early) he left the toilet seat up. Can you see where this is going? My phone vibrated right out of the cubby hole and into the toilet. I had no idea...well I had an idea that it had come out of the hole, I just assumed that it had fallen on the floor and the battery had come out. It's conceivable. But alas, that is not my luck. It fell right into the stinkin' toilet. YUK! Thankfully Dru had flushed after he went potty so it was just toilet water...and yet it was TOILET water!


So as you can tell my phone is sick from drinking toilet water...I hope to remedy the situation here tomorrow until I can get the phone that I really want. And for the record I have no idea what phone I want and I hate shopping for a phone. I want them to ship all the phones to me and let me try them out until I find one that works for me. Thank you very much!!

So on to the dentist part of my day. I had 3 teeth filled in today and I don't think I have EVER been so incredibly numbed up before. I'm pretty sure I was numb from my ears down to the bottom of my chin and my bottom lip was all numb. I felt like such a dork, I kept asking if my face was all swollen and huge. Frank kept saying no...he was kind. I think he just knew better. They had to numb me up twice and I'm still numb...I was done at 5:30, it's now 10:30...tomorrow morning could be interesting.


Yesterday was such a fun day. I took Dru and Eli to see their Great Grandparents for a visit. We go there from time to time for visits and yesterday was no different. Lee was off at a friends house and so off we went. Dru was so excited, he remembered the last time he was there and what he did with Great Grandpa. He played catch with Great Grandpa. He talked all the way to their house about playing catch with him. And that's what they did. Pretty sure for 2 hours that's what he did with Grand Grandpa and when he wasn't there he played with Great Grandma...until he came back. It was very funny. I don't know many kids who get to play with their Great Grandparents, let alone having Great Grandparents. It really blows my mind to be honest with you and it's something that is very special. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
(p.s. Nikki I found the pictures we were looking for...on the computer they are in the August album, shutterfly it was Frank's 32ND birthday album...found it RIGHT after you went offline...go figure!!!)
These are the boys walking a trail with me and their Great Grandpa.I think we might have given Great Grandpa a work out.It was a mile long walk (I think) all the way around.This is everyone, Eli was only hours old here. Ian looks grumpy doesn't he?
He is a very proud Great Grandpa.

And this is a proud Great Grandma! My kids love to sit with her and have her hold them while she reads them stories.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOO poor little red phone!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't that sad!?! So off I go today to get a cheap replacement until I can upgrade my phone and get what I want...whatever that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor phone! Why would you even risk it having it near water? LOL I love the picture of GG-pa walking with the boys. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what I was thinking Nikki...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...