Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*Insert Audible Sigh Here*

OK, so today was ONE of those days. A bottle of wine looked good, the frozen bag of chocolate chips looked good, ignoring anyone 7 and under sounded fabulous! Alas, that did not happen. The ignoring of children under 7 that is. KIDDING!

Lee is on my nerves, Ian stayed home cause he was tired and was sporting a small fever along with a headache (I didn't want another phone call to come get him so he stayed home). Dru being almost 3, pretty sure I don't need to say much more than that do I? That leaves Eli...he's broken today...OK maybe I'm broken...either way if someone touches me one more time I might just__________. You fill in the blank spot there...be creative the sky is the limit.

I need to go grocery shopping...today would have been good...guess we'll shoot for tomorrow? HA! I did manage to get my meal list done...Did I manage to do anything else today...NOPE! Well that's not true, I did manage to eke out enough time to get my bible study done...I think the big guy upstairs helps out a lot with that.

I opened my first jar of jam I made (or is it jelly? Again with the forgetting!!!) and my kids have just about devoured it, along with Frank and I. Frank tried it for the first time on his pancakes tonight and he really enjoyed it. Okay I don't know if he REALLY enjoyed it but did tell me it tasted good.

Question: Why is Sparky up smiling at me thinking he's all cute and all THAT!? *shaking head* And he thinks it's funny to follow my head with his head and block my view of the computer monitor so I can't see what I'm typing. He's SO not. I may just go to bed early tonight just so he quits bothering me. At least while I'm sleeping I'm oblivious to him bothering and touching me.

Anyway, tomorrow should be better...right? Please say it will be...PLEASE! Please tell me Lee won't irritate me and push all boundaries tomorrow and push me to the edge...cause I might just fall over the edge...maybe...just saying.

OK, I sound pitiful I'm going. Night

p.s. I don't mind it when Eli caresses my face though, almost makes up for whatever he's got going on right now...

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the whine and not speaking to small children!

    It is jelly if it's strained, it's jam if it's not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she pulled out the first AND middle name...she means business!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...