Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If...

(I'm taking a line from a friend)
IF...you can stand to pee...you may not share my bathroom!!!! (when we move and we have 2 bathrooms instead of 1! I WILL have my own bathroom...the holy grail!)
Here's why. I went to brush my teeth tonight and as I was brushing I started to think that things were tasting funny. But I brushed it off (pun intended) and kept brushing my teeth. I kept going and the more I brushed the funnier it tasted. Turns out that SOMEONE thought it was a good idea to 'dip' ( I use the word loosely) my toothbrush into the hand soap and do Lord knows what with it. THANK YOU!! I can't get the taste out of my mouth now... So I came out and looked Frank squarely in the face and said...when I get my OWN bathroom anyone who stands to pee is NOT welcomed in my bathroom. He begged to differ with me (of course he would) and said he didn't think so. He THINKS he should be able to use the bathroom also...I just looked at him and laughed. Asked why?...not like he's much better than the little boys are...honestly? You are all with me right? Right? I can't hear you!!!!

So if you remember the last post I wrote about a strawberry that might be ripe for the picking. Well here is our lone strawberry. Dru, Lee, and I (and Frank, although I don't think he was nearly as excited as the 3 of us were) waited ALL day for Ian to come home. Finally Ian came home and we all went outside and together picked (OK not together, I picked they watched) our strawberry. We also discovered that we will soon have another strawberry that will need to be picked in the next few days I imagine.

Anyway, we picked the strawberry and I promptly washed it and then sliced it 5 ways so we could all taste it. I thought it tasted scrumptious and a little tart...maybe one more day. Ian's face wasn't so impressed...but who asked him right? OH!! I almost forgot to mention one of the more exciting parts for me...I was lent a huller for strawberries and what not...I USED it! I am a cheap thrill and a horrendous kitchen gadget freak....LOVE gadgets!

3 comments:

  1. testosterone poisoning!!!!! I personally believe you need to be putting your tooth brush MUCH higher up. The huller is yours to keep dear, I had 2 remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what you did to me before I got to the soap on the toothbrush! I was imagining all sorts of stuff!!!!! and I only had one that stood to pee:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had you imagining all kinds of things didn't I Auntie! LOL. Thanks for the huller Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...