Monday, May 4, 2009

Strange Things Are afoot at the Circle K...

or something like that (Guess what movie that's from?). Sheesh, it's been awhile since I posted last! Good Gravy we have been busy! We had a show we went to on Friday, it was called The Walking of the Dinosaurs. A very good show and well worth the money spent. Ian and Lee LOVED it and Dru did pretty well except for the last 20 minutes I'd say. But then again I wasn't sitting next to him Frank was. So my view was a bit distorted...oh well.

So that was Friday and then on Saturday we (and I mean me and the boys) went to Olympia and spent some time up there for a family birthday party. It was fun...the boys did good. Next time though I need to remember to bring them toys...I forget my kids are the littlest now and there aren't always toys for them to play with. But now I know. Course my kids were there for the cake and ice cream...guess we know where their priorities are..lol. So that was an almost all day venture...the best was though that the kids got to ride in Oma and Grandpa's car AND we got to meet their new dog, Coco. She's a cute little thing.

Then Sunday, well Sunday wasn't so much busy as it was more of relaxing and getting some sleep and going grocery shopping. Why does going shopping for groceries always take WAY longer than what I think it should? I'll never get figure that one out.
So look at Eli sitting up all by himself!!! He really is starting to look like Dru when Dru was little...crazy how he does.
Lee, Dru and Eli READY for the Walking of the Dinosaur show! (Ian hadn't shown up from school yet and we left pretty much after he got home).
Eli's dinosaur sock.Dru was more than ready with his T-Rex shirt! See he says...

In case you were wondering the Reptile Guy was a HIT! I'll have to post about that next. Hopefully we won't get blown away or drown by this storm...Should be fun!

5 comments:

  1. You just keep having the same kid over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't I though...Frank's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those dinasaur socks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you trying to age us more with the Bill and Ted quotes...I already feel old since I realised that my friend from Cal and I have known each other for 20 years....20 years do you know how long that is...I finally feel my age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being in our 30's Jayme! Not to say I don't feel my age from time to time that's for sure. Little things though...like my kids will never experience the Kingdome...Here's another movie that will age you...Goonies! My boys LOVE that movie!

    Auntie aren't those the cutest socks? His feet are almost too big for them.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...