Monday, July 20, 2009

Can We Fix It?

Yes We Can! Frank the builder...you know the rest. Anyway, we finally broke down and bought and area rug for our very NASTY carpet underneath. It's so bad I'm not even going to show you the carpet underneath...like I said NASTY! Anyway, we now have a very nice area rug we feel much better having Eli crawl around on and not get a cootie! So this picture cracked me up! How many Paulson's does it take to change the doorbell? Our boys destroyed our first doorbell so we needed to fix it and get one they can't pick at to break. I'm not sure how many helpers Frank really needed but all his boys were there..to help...or something like that.

This was the tool of the hour...the boys loved it! Frank had to drill another bigger hole for our new doorbell. It's not installed and looks quite nice and yes folks it does work! He has his moments people. If I were really on it, I'd have taken a picture of the finished product...but alas I didn't. So you'll just have to trust me that it looks much better. Next on Frank's list is to replace our old bathroom fixtures with new ones...new faucet, new bathtub stuff, and a new bathroom fan. Which I have to admit is the one I'm most excited about, the other one has been dying a slow death and it's pathetic.
UPDATE: I just got a text from my mother letting me know my cousin had her baby tonight. They ended up doing a C-section. As far as we know everyone is doing well. I hope to know more tomorrow. For me the relief is palpable...all the sudden I felt like I could breath...I can only imagine what Ms. Elizabeth's parents must be feeling at this moment! Amy and Brandon, I love you guys and am so happy for you...we welcome your darling girl! We here and other places are doing victory dances for you!




2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...