Monday, July 20, 2009

In a Pickle

This is Sparky, this is his 'How You Doin'' face. He's the biggest flirt I know. This guy is getting big and bigger. Much to my horror! I don't like this and it's very hard for me, he's my last. I hate this idea, I have not wrapped my head around that one yet. He's so darn chunky! Check those cheeks out!
So, here he is. He is starting to pull himself up on things and cruise around them. I'm not ready for this but I am. He is SO heavy to carry, unreal!
Here he's walked himself along the wall closer to daddy (who yes ladies is mopping MY floor! I think he just got tired waiting for me to do it)So he's now in a pickle...the blue wipe box is in his way and he has to remember how to make it back to the little table. He ended up just sitting down and crying. He doesn't like crawling on the hard wood floor. I can't say that I blame him...makes my knees hurt thinking about it.
After we had Ian and he was walking at 9 months, with each kid afterwards (OK not Lee, he was/is not the norm when he walked at 6 months) we have tried to figure out or bet when the kids will be walking. Frank has the end of August picked (I believe) and I have said the end of October is when Sparky will be walking. I'm so not ready for a lot of things...the last of the firsts...
On another note, my cousin that I've mentioned before will be induced tomorrow to have her baby. She is so excited and nervous and has said she won't believe it until they place a squishy, slimy baby on her chest. People want this so bad for her and her husband and we are all so terribly excited that we are all on the edge of our seats. They are having a little girl, her name is Elizabeth. I can only imagine what her mom and dad are thinking and feeling at this moment and the moment when their dreams come true. Thank you for your prayers, they are appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Auntie has said to me many times and it does make sense but it's hard..... Someone has to be last. She's right, someone does. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welll....I'll let you know when I get there...lol. Right now it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's your "Amen" child. There is nothing cuter then a baby learning to walk. His hair is getting so pretty.

    So relieved about your cousin. please keep me informed. I know she will be ok.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...