Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Parade...

So in our parade, and perhaps maybe in all parades, the fire engines always start the parade. So here is the beginning of the parade. So Ian has spotted daddy in the crowd. We saw so many people there in the crowd it was so much fun seeing all of them.
Now Lee has spotted daddy, Ian of course has spotted some one else he knows. He is so the social butterfly.
Dru has finally spotted everyone we were waving at...notice his trike is IN the wagon with him. this kid didn't make it more than a few pedals into the walk and he was D-O-N-E! I couldn't believe it! That bugger! Well Ian and Lee were kind enough to walk and Ian pulled Dru. Those are some great big brothers.
And there we go...We came, we saw, and there you go! We did have fun though, I'd do it again

It was SO hot that day! Man oh Man! But everyone else felt the heat too. I hope everyone had a good 4Th of July!

3 comments:

  1. Precious boys... it's suppose to be hot it's the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie it's never hot for the 4th here, I can't remember the last time it was that hot on July 4th. Nikki, we are either famous or infamous...either way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...