Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random

So here are some more photos from our trip but in no particular order. So enjoy

The boys trying to sign to me that they love me...Ian and Lee have it, but Dru can't get that stubborn finger to stay down..lol It was cute! This is a family photo we took...mostly Ervins with the hubby's in it...and the kids...there are some new ones since the last one... We went to check out Lake Erie and saw this animal...we had no idea what it was and had to ask. We were first told it was a big rat...this was by a hospital..ICK!! Don't worry it turns out it was a male ground hog...they are kinda ugly.


Frank and the boys by Lake Erie.
And then me and the boys by Lake Erie.
My Aunts Kelly and Dee and the back of my Uncles head. Told you they were random pictures...
The boys playing in the yard at my cousin's house.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to go and had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a good time and I'm glad we got to go also. And in case you weren't bored about my trip I have another post coming and maybe another one...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...