Sunday, July 26, 2009

Go Wolverines!

OK so Lee and Dru had to try on Ian's gear that he got today. So I know this picture is fuzzy but here's Lee with the pads and helmet on. This is a big to do today, much excitement for football to start.Dru with the pads on...again with the cute factor thereThe helmet is a bit big for him.Ian with his girdle on...I guess these have pads in them for the hips and tail bone. He is SO excited!Here is Ian in all his gear...no one is sure whether this is practice gear or game day or away game stuff. Someone better let me know so I know what's going on. I am dreading this sport with Ian. But he really wanted to do this I'm just not sure he has any idea what he's in for. To be honest I have no idea what this family is in for, I have my thoughts but just not sure. The kids practice 5 days a week for 2 hours that day (personally I really think that's a lot for little people...again that's me and my ignorance with the sports area) and then after all that practicing they have games. He will have a game every Saturday, starting from the 29Th of August, until the end of November. That's (in case you haven't counted) that's 13 or 14 games!!!! NUTS! Then I know after that he's gonna want to do Basketball and then there's Lee. Wonder what he's gonna want to do? My life is changing and I have no idea how it's going to go, all I know is I will be busy and in a whole other realm of buys that I've never been before with two kids in school and in sports. Wait until all 4 of them are doing something...CRAZY!

3 comments:

  1. I've caught up on all your blogs. Our poor Nikki is all broke! I loved the pic with the pool and the paci. When Caroline was 8 months old, her mom enrolled her in the "water baby" class, her little "foo foo" as she called it just bobbed along! Suzy thought this would come out in therapy too but I've never known when Caroline didn't swim.. IT WORKED! I'm SO happy about your cousin. God bless her and the baby and the family. Glad the did the C section. My opinion on that is, "any question?" DO IT. They have a healthy live baby that's what counts :) Your boys are hysterical. I love all their faces. Sports are good for kids IF they want to. I had some that did and some that didn't. That's a lot of practice for little guys...Have missed you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie I'm so glad you are back home and feeling/doing better! I've been so lonely here on the computer with her away...I hope they can get it fixed! My cousin was able to bring her baby home last weekend and they are all still doing well...working on the nursing bit, but as we all know that's a learning curve! Take care Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to much practice, but no one ever asks me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...