Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hot Summer Fun

So today was time for some hot summer fun in the pool! Here is our pool! Someday when my boys will appreciate things more I'll invest in bigger and better pool. Until then...this is what they get, I'm sure it will come out in therapy that we didn't buy them a decent pool! But you know what, I'm not sure they really notice. My one gripe with pools like this...grass in the pool! I HATE that!Today while out shopping for my nephew's gift I found this little bitty pool! It's perfect for Sparky and as you can see he likes it. Not too much water...just enough to make the little bugger happy!Look at how cute I am momma!This kid cracks me up with his pacifiers. He's the only one I know of (in my small world) that could operate his plug at like 2 months old. And he is NOT particular about which way it gets in his mouth as long as it's there doing what it does best...making him happy!I LOVE this picture! THAT'S my baby!Do you SEE what this baby is doing!?! Make it S-T-O-P!Yes he'll kill me later but darn it if he's not cutest thing ever!Oh NOW he's bashful...silly boy!

We had a good day outside, but while I was sitting outside I notice my lawn is dying a slow, painful death and so are my roses. Which is sad but man my water bill is killing me. So water everything in site or...just water a few things. It all works out in the end right?

I was watching something today that about made me fall off the couch laughing...someone was talking about bugs and their 8 legs and said they have 2 for walking and the other 4 for creeping people out. OH you have no idea how hard I laughed and am still laughing. OK, if it didn't make you laugh , oh well...made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah but you are like me, 2+4 equals 6 not 8, which Frank was kind enough to point out to me. I'm special!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...