Saturday, July 11, 2009

Run Down

I took this picture at the Clevland Metro Zoo, I have no idea what kind of plant it is. I almost think it's a pepper plant of some sorts, but that's just a guess. I just think it looks really cool, they had them all over the place. So there's the pic of the day, since I don't have much to write about.
I am run down I believe and my body has said enough! So I think I've snatched a cold or something. I don't really know it could be allergies for all I know. All I know is yesterday, late in the day I started really not feeling well. Then I woke up today just feeling like I had a ton of bricks sitting on my shoulders. Uggghh what a feeling. And all I wanted to do was sleep it off! Which I almost had until 3 little boys felt the need to act up and wake not only myself but also Sparky. Which I have a sneaking suspicion isn't feeling all that hot either. So, I went nuts and told them all to get outside. And that's pretty much where they stayed until I finally woke up around 5pm. Thankfully in between all that my wonderful husband came home and kept the boys outside and the house quiet so Sparky and I could catch another nap. And boy I felt much better after that. It really is amazing what sleep can do for you...but you guys know that.


So on that note, I'm headed off to bed to sleep off whatever thing I have...hope all are having a good weekend so far!

2 comments:

  1. You CANNOT be sick, your a Mom you know. I think that's from the Bible :)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...