Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Love

A Friend will stop you from overreacting
A Best Friend will walk beside you giggling
"Someone is going to get it!"

I have a friend like this...and I LOVE her to pieces!

On another note, I've now entered the elite group of pooper scooper to children. I had the privilege of picking up after my nephew today. I LOVE my nephew...that was just a new one for me. Poor guy is still learning to potty train and doing that business in the potty is just a bit too much for him. Lee was like that, and he eventually trained...eventually. But I do have to say my nephew is pretty young, he's not even 3 yet and pretty much has the art of going potty down...except for that part.

Well I must go, Sparky is up and thinks it's time to laugh and play. SO not!

So I bid thee adu...and if that's not spelled right, oh well.

2 comments:

  1. That my friend is just not right! LOL No pooper scooping for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER heard of something like this until Dru and then my nephew! Cracked me up, if that's the worse well...not so bad...I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...