Thursday, July 30, 2009

Date Night

So tonight was my date night with Dru. He's such a dog gone cutie! We were suppose to go to the movie store and rent a kids movie and we'd watch it together but he was OK with going shopping at Walmart. Such an easy going child. So we went to Walmart and we picked up a few things and I bought him chocolate and some brand NEW crayons that he didn't have to share with his big brothers. He was SO excited about his candy that he came bounding into the house and quite loudly exclaimed 'Look at what I got guys!' and no one was there. The big brothers were already in bed. Poor kid just wanted to brag about his night and he couldn't. He'll have to just make up for it in the morning.
This picture is at the end of our night. He had fun and I had fun! A kiss for momma! I can't believe he'll be 3 in a month. Just seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms and showing him off to his big brothers. Time is cruel to mothers and fathers.Hope people are finally cooling off and able to sleep!

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...