Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quirky

I love the word quirky...kinda just fun to say. This week has been so much fun and selfishly so nice cause my boys have had a friend stay for the week. They have all played outside all day and played nicely for the most part. It's been nice to have that. I didn't have to listen to I'm bored or there's nothing to do outside all this week. So not only have we had a friend stay the week for Vacation Bible School, but the last two days I've also had my two nephews come play. They all play really well with each other and they are all the same age. One 7 yr. old, three 5 yr. old's, and two almost 3 yr. old's. It wasn't with out it's hiccups, but they worked it out.

So I always giggle when I have my nephews come to my house. I ALWAYS know when they have been in my house and in the boys room. Can you tell how I know? My nephews, with out fail, always line the cars up like this somewhere. They crack me up, they are just quirky like that. We all have our quirks...I don't buy a bunch of banana's if it's an odd number...QUIRKY!
And if you notice they are all lined up big to small in the back row...or small to big however you look at it. I LOVE my nephews!!!

3 comments:

  1. Liam lines up his cars, so did Daniel. I think they just love cars :) How is your cousin that's expecting the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just beautiful boys! Thank you so much for having Monkey. He had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie, my cousin is doing really well! The due date for her is July 20th, so it's coming up. They are now letting her get up and walk around so she can build some stamana up for the marathon that is labor. They are all so excited and her and the baby look WONDERFUL! They keeping saying they can't believe that this time they'll have a baby in hand, but they still are reserved until that baby is in their hands of course. But very excited! Nikki, I LOVED having Monkey and thanks for letting us keep him for a week. He really did have fun with the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...