Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

For Father's Day we were in Ohio, so we decided to take Frank to the zoo. It's always what he's wanted to do...actually he said it wasn't too bad. I actually loved it cause we actually got to do what we all wanted for Frank, not the normal of going to his parents house and BBQ'ing. Kinda gets old. Anyway, while at the zoo they had a dinosaur exhibit. My kids couldn't hardly stand it. You'd think we'd never seen dinosaurs or something.



So here is Frank, Dru, and Ian in front of T-Rex. Ian was so funny and this is one of my favorite pictures of him right now. I think he had the most fun out of all the kids this time around.I got the boys to sit still and take a picture.Frank and the boys on some kind of Dino that is in water or something.Ian was so funny on this trip to the zoo. He really took the helm and navigated us thru the zoo and plotted out what we would see and how to get to it. So he and his dad stopped to recalculate and get their bearings. I really like this picture of the two of them.So here are me and 3 of the boys. This was 3 1/2 hours into having Eli in the sling while at the zoo. Looking at this picture makes my neck hurt. Anyway, I liked the camels that are behind us, I don't think I've seen a camel for a long time...maybe at our local zoo I'm not sure.And cause I like frogs here are the obligatory pictures of ones I thought were neat...well really the only ones I managed to get. This is an Albino frog...was crazy looking...all white except for it's arms and legs. This is a Madagascar Tomato Frog...the name cracked me up and they just looked cool.
All the little things on the green leaves are Milk Frogs...they were just really cool looking. And then of course here is Dru on top of a frog...
We had a lot of fun at the zoo but after 4 hours of having Eli in the sling I was D-O-N-E! My neck and back hurt so much! That kid weighs a ton I'm not kidding! I had to go to the chiropractor when we got back home...you should have heard my back pop! I'm finally feeling like my back might make it.

2 comments:

  1. Zoo's are the best and zoo's with your kids is even better...Zoo's with GRANDCHILDREN.. OVER THE MOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to wait a bit for the grandchild bit, but I'll take your word for it!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...