Friday, July 17, 2009

What A Zoo!

Oh wait wrong zoo!So while at the zoo we saw some animals...outside of my kids :) Dru was totally infatuated with the goats. And to be honest, the kids were cute...I kept thinking how fun they might be....for like a second.These guys were cracking me up. They had so much personality in their faces and looks. This one was looking at us and his face just kept remind me of some looking to blow this popsicle stand. He/she was D-O-N-E! And it was a look of help..
This one had me ROLLING! You Lookin' at me? I DARE you to laugh! I triple dog dare you! What you talking about Willis!
I always love the piglets. I don't know why but darn it if they aren't cute and they remind me of my kids.
Momma was done feeding her babies and just rolled over..had me chuckling. I can see in her face exactly what she's thinking and feeling. Touch me you things...and I'll getcha! And she looked tired...don't you think?

So that ends our adventure at the fair. We had fun and I'm glad we went Thursday because I'm pretty sure today was much hotter than yesterday. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I want some of those fuzzy faced things in the horse pasture. I don't want to take care of them, just look at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people say that goats have more personality then dogs. Not MY dog, but some dogs I'm sure. The alpaca's faces do have the expressions don't they. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...